Saturday, April 23, 2011

Too little too late.






Hi, that's me w mama kee, I love her. Yes, I brought mini piglet w me. I hugged it when the friggin frogs were croaking in the forest. It was literally like a guardian angel to me, I brought it w me everywhr I go. K, enough. I texted mama kee that idk how to do Physics. Meeting kongz at TPY, he's coming to study w me, that maris stella kiddo ask me help him w his science, he's kidding me right? Ikr. Totally. Phsst. I'm leaving soon, for lunch and meet kongz. I wanna buy KOI too. I stayed up till 2am plus to finish my hmwrk. And, G dozed off while texting me! I knew it. And, my husband SY, alw MIA cus' she's slping, wthz. I was like, Don't sleep Andrea, don't. And, I finished everything, leaving my amath fr tuition, omggeee. I'm so tired now, bye people.








I just wanted you to hear me out. After so long, you're willing now. But, I lost the words to mouth..


(edited)

I feel so bad right now, oh my god oh my god oh my my my god god god god! Bestie knw I wanna drink KOI, he went to buy for me. Despite not knwing the area well. And, mommy just got home frm her facial and she bought KOI. I called bestie and he's on the bus alre! Ohmygod :( I feel so bad. I kept telling him I didn't want but he knows that I want, he went to buy for me. Darn touched k!! And, I was having a headache just now and he went to find panadol for me in my messy fridge, and he blasted songs w me and sang. I'm so touched. I'm so sorry, bestie :( And he gave me oreo. AHH, and it's gonna rain now, omg!! And, I just called him and he's walking back now. MY CONSCIENCE IS KILLING ME. Almost 6years of friendship and still standing strong, I luv ya, bestie! &l

No comments:

Post a Comment