Tuesday, April 26, 2011

15, I was never a wonderful actress. But, you never realised that.



Hi. This week have been really bad for me. I wish I could whisper in your ears and say, I'm fifteen and it's our fifteenth! YAY!! (claps like a little girl). Okay. I must be insane.

Anyw. A piece of good news to brighten my really dull mundane effed up life. I got a gold for NAPFA. Miracle, right! Miracle. Confirm you guys are like, 'Wahseh, your pattern like that also can.' Hahahaha, in your face lei. The happiest thing is my incline pull ups, I did 20 yaw!^^ I couldn't even do like, 2/3 that time. Ohmygosh, yay. My tummy hurts, abs yo. No la, just kidding. I laugh also cannot laugh too much, darn pain. Oh well, so happy. I got 25pts. Hehehahahuhu.

Alright, yesterday suck. I friggin scarred my own face. My nails just, scratched across my face. So not nice pl0x. It hurts. And, Jiamin say I look like Naruto or somthing? Mom said a cat scratched it. Another person said, I left chocolate behind. Darn! It's not funny, tyvm. Lol. And, worst, mama kee's english reading prog booklet the binds, just slit into my hand and dragged it out. So pain I swear. My vein lei!!! Omg :( Then, it bled. Another scar. Aww man.

And, today's the special moment of the month. It was darn unlucky. My tummy was cramp for the entire day and numb. I was feeling so terrible. And, I felt like fainting. And, I've pimples!! I seriously feel so disfigured now, you know! Just wish all these will be over so soon soon soon!

I've like so many treats from others, heh! Husband was like, 'You can win me in incline, I treat you drink.' YAY. I did it. Lennard was like (pokes me), 'You pass I treat you bubbletea!' Knowing the super polar bear skin me, I'm like, 'Steady ah!'. Wink.

Lately, life gets creepy. I've people that's like, HI ANDREA. And, I'll be like, hi. And, turns behind to ask mama kee& swthrt, 'Who is he?' LOL LMAO. Yesterday at the bubbletea shop w mama kee& swthrt. A boy said, Hi andrea. I'm like, Hi. Errr, who..are you? He's like, You forgotten me ah! I'm from T1 one. I'm like, OH OH I RMBR. In fact I don't, AT ALL. Phsst. And, he's like, 'So, what's my name?' I was like, shit! OK, I SUCK.

I nearly died just now, I mean it. SBS bus knocked into something and the whole friggin bus jerked. What the shit, you know? It's like, I seriously down on luck lately. First, scratch face. Second, shorts kena. Third, hand bled. Fourth, bus nearly accident. WTH. My life is so screwed.

Anyw, lessons were omg yesterday. MrT was so pissed w the class that he threw the class collated math homework into the bin, THE MAIN BIN. I went for duty, so, I went to the bin and picked up the math homework. I placed my hand inside the bin, okay. I know it's grostesque. But, it was for the class, so, yeah, nahwmind. I went to wash it after which.

Today was hell boring. MYE's coming, so stressed up. Cried this morning. And, ranted to G along the way to school, till I tear a little. And, just couldn't control and cried at dutyplace. I was like, so omfg pissed, stressed and upset. Only mama kee and swthrt know wtf I cried. It's been so long since I cried in school. I tried my best not to do so. I don't want people to see the weak side of me, so yah! But, really emotional breakdownzxzxzxzxzx today. Heard thunder, even God's crying for me. Ikr.

Went PP w mama kee after meeting. Ate at koufu and she bought bubbletea. Geez, my head hurts now, giddy. Sigh!

Did recess duty w CZ at sec four block stairs. Wanted to exchange w SX, so they can do tgtr. I know I'm so nice. Hahahah! Saw Zul in the LRT, played w his HTC. So cool. And I spammed Firman, and, called him bowl dough. So funny. And he didn't know it was me. Zul and I rofl. Lately, I take circle line home. It's more of walking and I won't feel so alone. Unlike, Farrer Park. So, hehehehehe. Currently, texting Duncan, and, waiting fr husband and swthrt to reply me, and G to get home.

Alright, shall go finish my strawberry beancurd and, fruit tarts, sounds so cool, right. I know! Must watch the noose tonight ah, peeps! Okieeeeeee, goodbye loves. Geez, my head hurts, I feel terrible naozw.


A pity, I'm not a great actress. Perhaps, just good enough to be able to fool you. Yes, I pretended to be happy, added smileys, just so you won't know how much it kills on the inside. I'll be fine. Really. Maybe not. Hey, Imy damn much.

No comments:

Post a Comment