Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hate me?

"Friends are like bras, dare to support and close to the heart." -Dearest mama kee.


Today was rather okay. Went to schl fr math make up lesson, it was awesome. Ate my nutella bread in the math room. Headed fr council meeting after which, lmaorofl only yaw! After which, I left for PP for KFC w the rest. Walked to lrt w Haslam while I lrt to mrt station and circled line home, it was faster, I guess?


Read my book otw to schl this morning, it's a nice book. If I'm not wrong, the title is, 'The day my mother left'. I'mma sadist, I love reading sad stuffs, biographies, life stories and philosophy.


I can't read fiction stuffs. I suddenly love reading, I find happiness while doing so. Okay, stop calling me lame or whatsoever, cause apparently if you do. You do not have a life, reading is so much beneficial than stupid computer games!


Lately, I'm a much quiet person than usual, I've no idea why. I do not wanna pour out anything, I rather keep everything to myself lately. I'm just, different. HAHAHAHA, I do not know why!


I hate it when people make excuses for smth, why can't you just tell me the truth? Okay, random sheetzx!! I officially hate liars, and, people that beat arnd the bush, forest, or whatever. Just spill the beans, yo! Nvrm, I'm random. Not referring to anyone thou ;)


Currently kong's spamming my fb chat w hsm's everyday lyrics, sheesh! HAHAHA, OMG OMG, just saw one of my friend's fb dp, he and his girlf looked so sweet! I'm not jealous, neither do I envy others that have a boyf/girlf. I feel happy for others. I do not believe in love anymore. I'm happy being alone, happy being myself now.


I HAVE AN END IN MIND, which is to byd!! HAHAHA, secret man.


Okie, toodles people. kiss* Shall do my work.


OHGOSH, I've a new tutor, for science, omg she rock, lahv her ttm!! :)


Okay, this is goodbye, for real :)

No comments:

Post a Comment