Friday, April 29, 2011

Told you from the start, baby from the start. I'm only gonna break break your, break break your heart.


Miss Low is officially like an angel. She gave us nougats yesterday cause she felt guilty that she was angry with the class. But, it's like our fault cause we made so much noise. Our teachers are seriously all angels. Mr Tan, Mrs Chia, scold us, end up apologise to us. We must really appreciate them.

I'm not in best of moods currently. I'm feeling really exhausted. I'd a great time with my fellow seniors during the farewell party. Seeing Jingwen and Chingping cry it made me wanna cry too. But, I held back my tears and hugged them. I will miss Jingwen and Liling and Lihua most.

I'm feeling really exhausted, worn out, drained. It's as though fatigue overwhelmed me. I just wanna go into a very long sleep. I need a break. I'm very tired. Really so tired. I've no strength. I need the momentum, I need a push.

On a brighter side of life. I pissed Aslan off. I spammed her inbox with my essay, I spammed her like 6? I wanted to spam 10. But, I didn't wanna be that extreme. This morning, I went to her and asked, 'Did you receive my email?' (In a sarcastic tone). 'Yes I did, it was like 5-6, why did you send me so many?' She replied. 'Oh my gosh, did I? I'm terribly sorry. My computer was suffering from an error. Anyw, oh well. I'm glad you received it.' (Replying her in a sarcastic manner with a grin).

And, I didn't do her homework, she made those people that did not complete her work to stand by the window. I scribbled stuffs and got away. To deter away her attention that I did not do her homework, I faked, 'Can I like elaborate on my points?' She: 'Yes, make it as colourful as possible.' Me: Uh uh, uh hmm, yeah sure. So, do I use different colours and decorate it?' She: 'Do I look like a pre school teacher to you?' Me: WTH-_-.

Forget about it. Going to schl with mother and mama kee tomorrow for Shanghai's briefing, meeting mama kee for breakfast. I realised I'm very sarcastic lately. Guess, it's to protect myself. I wanna take a nap. Night.


Leave.

I wanted to shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment