Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm not dumb, I just let my heart lead the way. In the end, it led me to the wrong way. Brains, it's your turn to start working!



My tummy feels queasy currently. Went for Shanghai briefing this morning, met mama kee for breakfast at Yoshinoya. Headed to school, excited for my trip. It will be from 5th-9th June. Do miss me during that period of time, thanks. I'm just kidding. Ate at KFC with mama kee, mom, bro. Came home, showered and had tuition. Took bro's slot since he was sleeping. Jeremy and Sweetheart will be coming to my crib tomorrow, to party, I wish. To study, duh. We're gonna order KOI, yay to the power of 3.


I've so much that I need to do for myself now. Siying sent me a mad touching macam soap drama long text. I read already, I wanted to cry. I swear. Shujuan too, she's like, I'm here. Gene too. Peter too. I think in class. My only close friends are Stella, Vic and Daddy. They're like the people that are there for me and not boast to me. Despite the fact that they're top scholars. They never despised me, instead helped me. Whereas, some other friends whom I thought would help me, despised me. Life is so weird.


Many will be shocked if I tell you guys something, so I won't write it here. Don't bother asking me, ask me after MYE, perhaps I will tell you. But, definitely not now. We'll see, we'll see. Only mama kee and Gene knows. Maybe I'll tell Shujuan/SY later, hahahah.


Alright, I feel damn weird, right now. I have no idea why. But, I just, feel weird? I luv the noose, it helps me destress. So go to xinmsn.com now and watch, hahahahah. Catchup TV. Darn awesome. Okie, shall end here.


The world is still awesome, there is still good in the world. I shall overlook the negative points of life and perhaps be happier. Believe in God - pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment