Thursday, April 28, 2011

Love is a strange thing. It can make the strongest person weak and the weakest person strong. Just stay strong...



If I had a replay button, I wouldn't wanna replay everything all over again. I wouldn't wanna undo everything either. Cos', I'll just be erasing the life lessons I've learnt and the situations that made me grew stronger. If, I'm dead tomorrow. I won't have any regrets. I'm glad that I made mistakes, became stronger and most importantly learnt many many things.


Today, on my way back home. I was pondering over so many things. I still remember, when I was young, I had my first pair of wedges/heels from Guess. It cost a bomb. I was so happy that I felt so grown up. Now, I'm older. I wish that I can wear back those rubber boots, and jump into puddles of water. I envied adults and teenagers last time. I could not wait to grow up. I never knew growing up was this tough. Life is so contradicting and irony. Since, we would never be contented, why whine. Just live life to its' fullest.


This year alone, I went through so much, really so much. I admit, I grew a lot more stronger and learnt plenty. All these lessons, I believe will not be erased from my memory till I'm old. Unless I become senile - which I hope it will not happen. I have no idea why I'm writing about such things. These are currently my thoughts and emotions. It's not, emo. Sometimes, things just don't go the way we want them to. But, if you dwell upon it, you're letting your life go to waste and rot. It's really alright, I've learnt to just really,..yeah. I tried. Sometimes, it's like, you just want someone to hear you out and they refuses to, in the end, they wanna you explain. And, you just somehow lost what to say.


I always had this thought, 'If I stop loving you, you will stop loving me. I can't stop, otherwise you would stop.' But, just now, I convinced myself that if a person that truly loves you, even when your love dies for them, their love for you will be everlasting and, still, as geunine. It's no point grabbing something so tightly and forcing yourself into its' way. We're only humans, not God. Many issues are beyond our control. To sum it all up, Life goes on, so stay strong.


ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I was like so darn serious up there yo, I macam writing essay sehz. Oops, hehe. Anyw, I had an okay day today. I really feel that I'm so commendable today you knw. I never slept in class. Only during english for like 3mins! It's like what a miracle for me, please. I focused in class today. And, read Vic's joke book to keep me awake.


YES YES, Daddy+Mama+V+Me = ASK-V. Our clique name, so cool right. Daddy made me so motivated to just study. He said, 'When I wanna stay up late to study, I order PizzaHut, the side dishes, oh my godddd! Their cheese meatballs are so good, ahhh!' Hehehe, and, daddy's like, YO MAMA'S SO FAT, WHEN SHE STOOD ON A WEIGHING SCALE, IT WROTE TO BE CONTINUED.


And, they gave me so many jokes. Lmaorofl. Rayen was so kind, waited for me, and we mrt to Serangoon together, hehehehe! Anyw, I bought a new skirt. The cutting is diff from the old one, omg, it's straight cut!! People like me that can't sit properly = (N) sucky skirt. Like so female, I dislike yo. There was a scandal in class, so funny. I saw everyth~ Kkay, shh! So mad happy now, uncle and aunt came back from NY I think. They bought me a lime green Abercrombie shirt, yay yay.


Alright, rather pissed during EL. I was like one of the first to hand in my essay, and she said I did not and after me explaining she said it slipped outta' her mind, what's this yo! Pssht. Whatever yo (rolls eyes).


Oh yes, I almost forgot. My right leg's muscles, idk wtf happened. It's cramp, tear or what, I also don't know. It's hurting till now. I was sleeping and the tension was so tight till I screamed. It was so pathetic. Fell into the pile of leaves at dutyarea, sigh, clumsy me. Legs were hurting.


Alright, I shall end here for today. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment