Saturday, April 30, 2011

This is so wrong, I can't go on.



Jeremy and SJ are on their way to my crib, h3h3. It's gr8. We'll mug tgtr, and order KOI, winkywinkwink. Addicted to Jb's That should be me. I slept at 2am last night, I was studying! Instead of feeling more and more exhausted, I got more and more motivated. Weird but true. I studied/did stuffs until my eyes were seeing spots and I really couldn't take it anymore. I promised to push myself beyond my limits. Hardcore, I know. I really don't wanna waste my time anymore. Oh, I feel weird that (name)'s being so nice to me. I feel really funny, it's like so awkward, when I barely know (name) at all, and he/she's so nice to me. Anyw, I'm blessed to have people that care for me, thank you guys. Goodbye people, have a gr8 day, Sunday's an awesome day. It's a beautiful morning, I feel vivacious. May Tuesday's papers be successful and smooth, all the best people! Remember, the Lord is always in our hearts, believe in him and your prayer will come true. God bless, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment