Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Been a fool, that I know. Didn't expect this is how it will go.

Hello rainbows. This week's hell. I'm determined to do something, and, challenged myself. So touched Vic, Mama Kee and Daddy helped me today w SS. I'll work hard, yo. Mr Syed's like, You're surrounded by a pyramid of top students! How can you not know. Hmm, true. Glad to have them by my side. And, Daddy's becoming like me. Mr Tan's like, If you do not know the first law of newton, you don't know physics at all. Daddy's like, Then eat shit and die. HAHAHA, my fav line. I'm feeling better now, a whole lot more better. Texting Jer right now, so happy for him, his SS, 11/12. Pro, right. Whereas, I got only 6 -_- It's alright, I'll get up and pick myself up from where I fall. Time and tide waits for no man, I wasted far too much time on useless stuffs. On the way home, I told myself what I needed to know. Give up, move on, heck care, live. So. Yessssssss! Whatever, yo. I can't wait till MYE's over. Told Daddy, we shall get Starbucks, hehehehehe. Omg, husband just texted me. Alright, shall end here, heh! And, do something, study, duh. I'm gonna change my link soon! This current one so lame, hehehe, will keep ya guys informed.

xo,
ATZY



Today, I left you a voice mail. The final time, I'm speaking. The final time, I'm sharing my thoughts and feelings. I'm gonna pull myself together.

No comments:

Post a Comment