Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'd pay to see you frown.

Hi readers, I'm back to my blog after a long long time. Lots of changes happened in my life. Some are too complex to understand whereas some are understood. Some sucks, some rocks. Okay, did emceeing with Andri and Yash during Honours' Day. Andri was amazingly hilarious, I swear. I had a fun time and it's definitely the best thing I ever done in my period in GDLS. I was feeling terrible just now. The impulsating stress that's on me, suck. I cried last night silently, cus' I felt I was sucha letdown to Elishua. I was so effin' stressed up just now. I haven't finished my sch hmwrk, amth misc, and, practiced my instrument. I love sweetheart and laogong for texting me. I felt much better.
Alrighty, mummy's gonna get me KOI and macspicy. I'm gonna feel much better. And, something made me darn upset just now, which may be a little confidential to share here.
There's srsl smth that is wrong w/ me, o's is this year for me. I feel no sense of urgency you know. I feel so effed. I wanna cry out loud. COL. And, just let everything out, but, it's like, I still can't avoid the problems in life.
Mummy got a new computer for us, which is much better than the previous one. I am not sure if I am going to Shanghai. I will miss bbg/swthrt and laogong. Moreover, Aunt Mila is going back to her country, meaning 1month without a maid!!!!!! :(
Sometimes, I wonder if I ever die, will anyone miss me? Will anything change? Will I be happier?
I'm tired of a lot of stuffs. I wanna break all these chains that are binding me. I'm falling apart. My face covered with tears, bloood, perspiration, screaming with all my might. You know how I feel?
Till then, readers, if any. xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment