Saturday, March 5, 2011

MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hello! I'm finally back in action. I bet you guys missed me right, omg omg omgzxzxzxz! K, I'm insane, anyw, life had it's turns of events. So many things happened. I lost, I gained, I learnt. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS BTW, SUCKA. Oh well, anyw! I shall post those memorable stuffs that happened during this period of time :)

Firstly, let us all congratulate VictorRL for dropping his Vivaz pro into the toilet bowl. It's amusing, isn't! Ok, Im sucha sadist, oops! And, during this period of time, I've a new father. Keng Hin! Cus' he brought some long strips of cube to schl, and I told him, 'If you CAN make it into a cube, I'll call you father ah!' And, he did it but of course -_-! So, YA. He's my daddy, ain't official yet thou! Hahahahah! And, he has a cheena woman outside (sniff sniff). k THAT'S INSANE. I'm just kidding.

Crapped a lot in class, and I'm slping lesser in class, BUT, that does not mean I don't daydream k! I still do, duh. I'm still me, kicking ppl's chairs, tapping ppl on their shoulders and just whistle it away. And, the schl came up with a new assembly lucky draw thingy. WTH! It makes me feel like hiding in the toilet during assembly. It's malu shytzx.

AND SUCKY THANG IS. I can't locate the bloody pin images for PHY SPA. And, I'd to sacrifice assembly to do it la, damn. And, Mr Tan left me up thr all aloneeeeeee for 10 whole mins. I was literally locating one image and turning behind to check if thr's anything spooky. I nearly died, hahahaha, jk! But, it's scary. And, during ILIVE, Victor was like, being crazy, kept laughing and talking about cash. Till Mr Tan's like, OI VICTOR, YOU BETTER STOP HEHEHAHA MY CASH, HEHEHAHA MY CASH. And he kept repeating HEHEHAHA MY CASH. Lmaorofl. And, when Stella and I mimicked Victor, he took our pencil box!

And, momo swthrtzx sk and I thought of a plan to subdue dumex lorh! DAMN FUNNY. Till we lmao and cried. Channel 8zx, wink!!! And swthrtzx having competititon now! She won first match alrd, happy die for her.

Another thing is, MT LESSON. It's getting funner and funner day by day. K, no such words but yeah! Lao shi's so funny lah. That day, during lesson, the malay room was empty. And, then I was just sitting infront of the seperator 'door' of the rooms, then suddenly got smth drop in the room. Damn loud thud. I damn scared, till I keep, LAO SHI LAO SHI TT.TT, then she's like, AIYA. Then she barge to the seperator and opened it and said, AIYA DONG XI DIAO ER YI MA, SHI SHANG MEI YOU GUI LA, PA SEMO. (Aiya, smth drop only what, thr's no such thing as ghosts! Scared what!) Then, she picked up the broom and said to the room, 'Sorry ah! Wo men too noisy! Don't angry hor'. WALAO EH, I SCARED LIKE SHIT LA. Then after that the malay room door slammed by itself. I SCREAMED LIKE )(#&%(*&%*&$%*&^%~ Then she's like, 'Waseh gei ni men xia si jiu you'. (Let you all scare me till can die) LMAO LA. And the classroom damn hot, we kept complaining, she's like, AIYA LAO SHI ZHONG TOTO THEN MAI FAN LA. (When I strike toto then I buy fan). Damn kewt right she!

And, we got our class tees alrd! Yay so nice, blue color kkkk! And, I'll be gg fr camp tmrw! Then Sat, I'll be gg Taiwan. OMG OMG YAY YAY YAY.

Ytd met des yx sj ben at ppl's park, had macs, and a guy kept staring, k idw say alrd, give me creeps. Then sj and I bought same bag fr camping, then we went to get KOI, spotted a homo couple, laugh die us. Then, we took MRT and went to fep. Yx sj and I bought same shades, wearing it during my journey, cus' IT'S BUS FOR 10HRS. And, I scared I migraine :(! Anyw, it's cheap, $5 bucks only ;) I had a fruitful day la.

And, I love my bestie sk. HAHAHAHA! She alw loves to read ALL MY text conversations lo! Interesting ikr. Not only her, sj also! HAHAHA. Wluh :(

And, had PE test that day. LMAO. Mr seah damn funny only. Ask us separate tables. WHEN HE ALRE TELL US THE ANS FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS. Then while we doing, he's like, cheating is a srs offence, pls check that you've one page. LMAO!!!! And, kindly check your work before submission. Before that, im like, aiya fail alrd la cher, I NEVER STUDY SIA. Laugh die.

Anyw, I'll be gg Plaza SG. Momma wanna buy shoes! Hehehe! I wanna shop! AND I ENVY PPL W IPHONE >:( I WANT LA.

And, lastly. I wanna thank all those that stood by me and those that never gave up on me. SEE SEE SEE, I SO SERIOUS. WINK!!! ^^

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment