Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You pushed me so far away. I will never go back again.

Hey! I'm back, yo. This week \m/, sucka! Cus, thr's literally no hmwrk, and I'm meeting Charles this friday to celebrate his adv birthday, I suggested Pasta Mania, hehe! I'm gonna pay, like duh! I'd fun in schl, played at backstage yo, with mama kee and swthrt, and swthrt didn't reply my text, what the?! I worried sehz for her. Anyw, did assembly intro w mama kee today, darn funny only. Played at backstage w mama kee and swthrt, they played w my umbrella, I bought a new one yo! It's darn smexy, wink!!! Then,..my bag slided and knocked down the token of appreciation while they were appreciating my umbrella, I wanted to scream I swear! Thank lord, it didn't fell down, I went to catch it in the nick of time, pro right!!!^^. Luckily luh, then used Des' DSLR take pix. Damn funny only, I sprayed superman all arnd and they were like, eh what smell. LMAO!! I'd fun w them. Hehe, we're the ASS, yo!



I keep singing HSM songs in sch lah, till Haslam was like, nananana when he walk pass me. Pssht! I'm darn tired now. SYF's tomorrow, yo! OMG. Hehe. Darn excited yet worried. We can do it okieeeeee!



A funny thing happened.
Mr Chia: Class what's the importance of the beach to us?
Jon: CHER! Jeffrey say no beach, no hot girls see leiz!
Mr Chia: You want see such things, other countries better.
Me: WTHF?! LOL.



Okay lah, they keep saying I five timing people lo!! :( I love you, Stella, Siying, Shujuan, Rachel. All my girlf huh!! Hehe! One wife, one swthrt, one stead, one mama. Wink wink! ;)


Kayyyy, blasting HSM songs now. Darn touching yo! K, shall end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment