Tuesday, May 3, 2011

If she could get over you, I can do it too.














It's pouring outside. God's watering Earth, the rain smells great, life is pretty. I'm contented with whatever I've, shit or I don't know, flowers maybe? English essay was okay, I feel brilliant. Mother Tongue, oh my gosh, just slaughter me now, please. I felt disappointed with myself. It was short and full of shit. And, for goodness sake, it's MYE. I should really buck up, cause' O's is this year. Saw something shocking this morning, did duty, my tummy hurted like mad and my hands were so cold. I guess I had a sudden fever. I'm better now, I shall take a shower. Goodbye, readers.







Sometimes, I wished I was stronger, I hate saying I'm sick and tired. Smiling, laughing doesn't really mean nor show how much I feel on the inside. I wish time would slow down, perhaps. I just need a day where everything stops, everything just freezes. I just need a day. To let me, walk around and go around the world and clear my thoughts, without anything, without disruptions. Regrets, I had them. I'm so afraid of just committing the same mistakes all over again. I'm just scared. I lost confidence, lost almost everything. I've to build it all up again, I must, I have to. I guess I haven't spoken to anyone about how I'm feeling currently. Whatever I do now, it's never enough..................

No comments:

Post a Comment