Thursday, September 29, 2011

Temperature.

Hi I'm currently down with a flu and fever. Contemplating on whether I should go to school tomorrow/ not. Feeling terrible.

Had SPA today. It made my heart skip many beats hahaha and I was extremely nervous as it was after all a National Exam. So I'm not allowed to comment about it here. But..God really blessed me. That's all I can say. Prayed before the paper and...umm..^^

Today is also the last day of extended academic program. I'll miss it. And...exam starts next Friday. Anxious much! But, I've a great deal of confidence that I'll ace them.

With my effort and God's effort. I'll pull through these and cross this hurdle!

God is Amazing!! x3 May I get well soon hehe. G'luck peeps for the upcoming examinations!

Xxxxxx bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment