Sunday, May 29, 2011

The truth came to me.

Had an awesome day, im so tired right now, srsly.

Okay, stella and sj came, ate breakf, watch the noose, slacked, and went to bus stop, sj took a pix of two birds kissing, darn sweet. Went to Cineleisure, shopped arnd, bought accessories, went to num, i wanna buy num bag, it's 1 for 1. gonna see who's interested too. headed to uh, orchard central, had mos burger, sk and sj bought gongcha but i didnt as my tummy was real pain due to my monthly friend. was rather moody too due to some things. got really irritated when the guys kept spam calling me.

waited for them at 313 for damn long, headed to cold stone, ate ice cream then headed to fep. kay, i damn tired now, feverish and throat hurts. i feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh mama down. but i'll be fine.

i've something thats bothering me so badly. idk what to do, dk what to do. srsly. yet i can't tell anyone, except s and s knw oh plus v. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment