Friday, May 6, 2011

MYE ar, MYE ar.



Hi, ok. I spent my afternoon crying. I don't want tell you why lei! Kidding. But I really did. Anyw, sch was okay. Aslan O: when I asked her question till she don't allow me ask anymore questions. HAH W/E. At least I DO HER HMWRK, like duh. Srsl, so many people that claim I sleep in class alw, never do her hmwrk, I sleep, I still am sucha gudgurlzx96 today. W/e, went amk hub just now, bought my double choco, wa, shiokness, hehehe @mac cafe, did some stuffs, then headed to cp for BK w mom and bro. Worst, I was like darn blur, and went atw to Marymount, what the shit, right?? And, I was alone and it was dark! W/e, I'm just so blur. I'm exhausted now, I wanna sleep, but forget it, shall study graphs. I know it's retarded, but it's give away mark and so many people so hardworking, wo bu keyi slack ladey! Alright, gonna go down get $ from dad now. Gudbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment