Monday, May 9, 2011

MIA.

Okay, MIA from my cellphone and fb. I will not be switching my cellphone off. Until perhaps, end of MYE. Texts/calls will not be returned, should there be regarding something that you need to speak to me, please direct your message to me through my house number. I'm just so tired. I need a break from everything. I sent texts to people telling them already that I'm gonna MIA. Only (...) called and asked if I was okay. Thanks, (...). I know you'll be reading this, thank you. Anyw, see the pix above, I went to dye my hair yesterday. I know it looks awesome, ha, just kidding, I did not dye my hair. Just a 'joke' to lighten the mood, I don't wanna make it seem like a death note or will or something. But, hell yeah, I have never felt so stressed up, upset etc negative emotions before. Otherwise, you know me, Atzy where got dare to off phone? I'm just so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. Really. xx.


I'm so tired of everything. At times like this, you really get to see who are true to you and people that are not. I feel like a puppet. I'm just really unhappy, stressed. I've so many things to do. I'm not superwoman, I guess once my phone is out of reach, I'll feel better. I do not have to entertain pointless useless meaningless stuffs, people. Twitter will not be alive either like how it was for the past few days, maybe if you're lucky I'll tweet, whatever, in other words, you can only reach me through my house phone. Other means of contact, I will not be there. MSN, fb, twitter, blog, cellphone. Yeah, or just control your words and talk to me in school. I'm just really tired, my head hurts so badly right now, it's just really goodbye for now, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment